A Complete Introduction to the C++ Programming Language
A Complete Introduction to the C++ Programming Language — Udemy — Last updated 9/2015 — Free download
Very basic maths knowledge
Experience in programming beneficial but not essential
This course will teach you the fundamentals of the C++ programming language, with a focus on Modern C++ features and the efficient use of tools. Start with the fundamentals and work your way up to advanced C++11 concepts and OOP mastery!
Here are some of the things we are going to cover:
- C++ ecosystem: compilers, IDEs
- The compilation process
- Data types: numeric, strings, arrays, etc.
- Control flow
- Memory management
- User-defined types
- Object-oriented programming
- Fast-paced, yet feature-complete
- Covers only modern C++ (C++11, C++14, etc.)… no legacy C/C++!
- Opinionated towards best practices
- Additional content – driven by you!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C++ programmers
- Developers wishing to learn C++