Apache Spark 2 With Scala – Hands On With Big Data!
Apache Spark 2 With Scala – Hands On With Big Data! – FreeDownload
Download Udemy – Course with topic Apache Spark 2 With Scala – Hands On With Big Data! (with FREE E-Book). Get free download with link shared!
With this course, you have the chance to dive right in with over 20 hands-on examples of analyzing large data sets with Apache Spark. Everything is on your desktop or on Hadoop!
What you will learn from this course
- Form big data analysis problems as Apache Spark scripts
- Utilize the Scala programming language to develop distributed code
- Modify Spark jobs through dividing, caching, and other unique techniques
- Construct and execute Spark scripts on Hadoop clusters
- Handle the continuous flows of data with Spark Streaming
- Convert structured data with the help of SparkSQL and DataFrames
- Use GraphX to learn how to traverse and analyze graph structures
- Prior programming or scripting experience is compulsory. A crash course in Scala is included to pick up only when you grasp the basics of programming.
- A desktop PC with a strong Internet connection. The course is created for both Windows users, MacOS and Linux ones.
- The free software needed for this course is available, and I’ll show you how to download and install it.