Artruism Digital – Texturing Realistic Leather in Substance Painter Mini Course
Artruism Digital – Texturing Realistic Leather in Substance Painter Mini Course Download now
In this tutorial, I provide the key information you need to understand to create a realistic leather material.
The information in this tutorial is very artistic and is helpful doesn’t matter what program you use to create your textures!
You will learn
– How to sculpt leather in Zbrush to support realistic leather texturing
– How to create stitching for leather in Substance Painter
– How to prepare textures for a realistic leather material
– How to mix different leather colors for artistic textures
– How to create all the key elements for a beautiful leather look
– How to create grunge and dirt for leather material
Basic understanding of software used is recommended.
– 1.5 Hour Narrated Videos
– The boots OBJ
– Zbrush File
– Substance Painter File
– 1080p Resolution
– Stream Video Directly
– Substance Painter