Build Real World Food Delivery App with Xamarin Forms
Build Real World Food Delivery App with Xamarin Forms — Udemy — Last updated 7/2020 — Free download
What you’ll learn
Make Ecommerce App with Xamarin Forms
Work as a freelance xamarin forms developer
Create your first xamarin forms real world application
Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
Consume Restful api’s
You should be familiar with C# and Xamarin Forms. Because knowledge of C# and Xamarin is must for this course.
At least 3-6 months experience with Xamarin Forms and XAML
Visual Studio 2019 with windows Or Mac Edition whatever suits you.
Postman Api Testing Tool
Welcome to the Real World Food Delivery App Development course with Xamarin Forms.
I’m Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) as well as the First Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional at Udemy and in this course I’ll explain you every single aspect of real world application in Xamarin Forms. Yeah I know there’re lot of courses over internet but there’s never a single guide that teaches you how to create a real world application. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own Real world Application in Xamarin Forms.
This courses teaches you how to code using Xamarin Forms and build beautiful Android and iOS apps by using Xamarin Forms.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I’m always happy to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- How to build a real world application with xamarin forms.
- Consume Restful Api’s.
- Test Local Hosted Api’s inside your Mobile Device.
- Consume Nuget’s in xamarin forms.
- Create a Complete Real World (Food Delivery) Application in Xamarin Forms From Scratch to End.
- How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the api, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Make application user friendly.
After this course you’ll get all the Xamarin Real World Application Source Code and along with this I’ll also share a Complete Backend Code for the Rest Api’s with you.
In this course I’ll consume the api’s via tunneling. If you want to publish the api’s on Microsoft Azure then it’s up to you. I will not cover the Microsoft Azure in this course neither I will answer queries regarding to Microsoft Azure issue because in this course we’ll not cover Microsoft Azure.
I want to set the right expectations because in this course we’ll cover the Client Side of the Food Delivery Service Application. If you want to make a Admin Panel for delivery service then you can download the Rest Api source code along with the course and make a web application from my Rest Api code and your web development skills. Covering Web Development is a different thing. If you’re looking for a course so that you can also make an admin panel then sorry this course is not right for you.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the Complete Real World Food Delivery App Development Course with Xamarin Forms.
Who this course is for:
- If you’ve a 3 to 6 months xamarin forms experience , then take this course.
- If you are an intermediate xamarin forms developer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with xamarin forms and native app development.
- If you are a pro xamarin developer and want to learn more advanced concepts with quick pace then take this course.
- If you’re are already familiar with Xamarin Forms and wants to make an Ecommerce Application then take this course.