Canva Productivity for Non-designers: Unlocking Elements with Right Keywords by Aisyah Saad
Canva Productivity for Non-designers: Unlocking Elements with Right Keywords by Aisyah Saad — Udemy — Free download
Canva Productivity for Non-designers: Unlocking Elements with the Right Keywords
Canva has thousands of beautiful assets in its menu, Elements – from illustrations, shapes, lines, patterns, emoji and more!
Whether you’re creating a presentation, Instagram post – the question is:
How do you find the right elements for your design?
At the moment, if you have a design with different elements in Canva – for example shapes, lines – it is not yet possible to do a reverse search. That is, to click on an element in a presentation slide and Canva shows you where to find it.
From my experience, I would often spend hours sifting through the assets to find the designs and illustrations I really like — hence, this class! It is created for non-designers like you and me.
In today’s class, you will learn:
- Simple designs and keyword examples to illustrate the workflow in Elements
- Tips and Tricks in Optimising Search using Keywords
- Steps to build your own set of keywords
- Strategy: Three-tiered Keyword Search
- Trending Keywords for Non-designers
- An update! Canva New Feature – More Like This (will make your work easier!)
I will teach you my process, strategies and ‘magic keywords’ to access beautiful assets in Canva’s Elements – easier and quicker – to help you boost your productivity at work or business.
Let’s dive in!
* This class is for those who are already familiar with Canva but wish to enhance your workflow and productivity.
** You can use a Canva free account to follow this class **