Cracking The VA Code 1.0 with Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan
Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan – Cracking The VA Code UP1 — OutSourceSchool — Free download
A Proven System to Interview, Onboard, Train, and Manage VAs to Scale your Business Faster
Anyone can be great at hiring…you just need the right tools to make it work. It’s an essential part to scaling a business…you can’t grow without it.
What You Will Get
A Proven System for Hiring and Scaling with VAs
Section 1: The Introduction
- Module 1: Meet your instructors for the course, Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan.
- Learn how the course will change your outlook on hiring and business.
- Module 2: Get introduced to the IOTM System
- Module 3: Complete an activity evaluating your business and setting goals for where you want it to be by the end of the course.
Section 2: Interviewing (The CARE Interview Process)
- Module 1: What is a virtual assistant and what traits make a really good one?
- Cheat sheet: Traits to Looks for & Traits to Avoid
- Module 2: Where can you hire VAs from and important things to know about hiring from the Philippines.
- Cheat sheet: Things to Remember about Filipinos
- Module 3: How to decide what task to hire for first in your business.
- Activity: Decide which task that you’re going to hire for first.
- Module 4: How to conduct an interview using just chat (Skype/Slack) and the CARE Interview Process.
- Activity: Find and interview at least 2 virtual assistants for the task you want to take off your plate using our unique CARE Interview Process.
Section 3: Onboarding (The SICC Method)
- Module 1: How to set up a working schedule with your VA
- Activity: Create a schedule with the VA that you’re hiring for your first task
- Module 2: How to deal with Internet issues, power outages, and disappearing VAs
- Cheat sheet: Questions to Ask to Identify Possible Red Flags
- Module 3: How to Set Up Communication Channels with your VA
- Activity: Download the communication apps you’re going to use.
- Module 4: How to onboard for company goals and culture
- Activity: Create your own company culture doc
- Full Section Activity: Hold a meeting with the VA to go over monetary compensation and all parts of the SICC Onboarding Method.
Section 4: Training (The SSS Technique)
- Module 1: What is a SOP and how do you build your own?
- Cheat sheet: SOP examples
- Activity: Make your own SOP for the task that you’re hiring the VA for
- Module 2: How to train with a SOP using the SSS Training Technique. SSS stands for study, sample, show.
- Activity: Set up a meeting and train your newly hired VA on the task’s SOP
Section 5: Managing your VA (The BARF Method)
- Module 1: The BARF Method (Buying in, Appreciation, Relationship, Family)
- Cheat sheet: 1 Activity to Perform Each Week from the BARF Method
- Module 2: How to manage your VA on a weekly basis with daily checkins, weekly meetings, and quarterly check-ins.
- Activity: Set up the meetings in your calendar and invite the VA to them. Clearly explain your expectations for daily checkins to the VA.
- Module 3: How to use a task management system like Trello to manage your VA
- Module 4: How to set up bonus and raise policies
- Activity: Create your own bonus and raise policies and share them with your VA
- Module 5: How to fire someone when it’s not working out
- Module 6: How to scale your team past 1 VA, 5 VAs, 10 VAs.
- Cheat sheet: Organizational charts for each level of scaling a business with VAs.
Section 6: Outro
- Module 1: Special thanks from Nathan and Connor.
- Module 2: Give your feedback on how the course was and where it can be improved.