Create an App Without Code – Build your MVP in 1 day by Sebastian Hoffmann
Create an App Without Code – Build your MVP in 1 day — Udemy — Last updated 5/2020 — Free download
What you’ll learn
Quickly validate your business or feature idea by building an MVP including website, prototype and mobile app
Build and launch mobile apps for iOS and Android without any coding
Create mockups and clickable prototypes with Figma
Learn how to flesh out and validate your idea with lean methods
Gather customer feedback before and after your launch to inform your product strategy
Build beautiful landing pages within 1 hour using Carrd
Set up automated email marketing campaigns with Zapier, Mailchimp and Gmail
Get paid by integrating payments into your app with Stripe
Set up a lightweight CRM system with Airtable
Start your own online business within a week without spending money for external resources
Learn how to use the latest no-code tools of 2020
Anyone with an internet connection can get started right away
In this hands-on course, you will learn everything you need to know to build a mobile and web app without writing any code.
Go from idea to App Store launch for iOS or Android within just 2 hours.
You don’t have to be a software engineer or spend a lot of money hiring one to create your MVP within 1 day to validate your startup or feature idea with real users. This will enable you to learn, iterate, and improve your product quickly, following a lean startup best practice.
You will earn all the essential steps to start your product-based business:
- Validating ideas and opportunities
- Building your website and visuals with Canva & Carrd
- Setting up your CRM for email marketing with Airtable, Mailchimp & Gmail
- UX / UI design, wireframing and prototyping with Figma
- Building your mobile app with Adalo
- Enabling payments with Stripe
- Integrating analytics to understand your user behavior with Mixpanel
- Automating workflows and connecting with other apps with Zapier
You will be introduced to the latest and most popular no-code tools out there that enable you to build something quickly on your own. At the end of the course, you will be able to launch your own app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Get practical tips and first-hand insights from your instructor Sebastian, who has launched several online businesses himself.
You will also get access to our community of makers, where you can share your work and get valuable feedback.
Sebastian Hoffmann is a Product Management Leader at DAZN and a former strategy consultant at PwC. Throughout the past nine years, he gained experience in various positions at startups, scale-ups, and corporates. He founded multiple online businesses and is a featured expert in publications such as Wired, NASDAQ, or Hackernoon.
Who this course is for
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Indie Makers
- Product Managers
- UX researchers
- Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs
- And even developers!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly test ideas with an MVP
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch an online business
- Small business owner who want to create a mobile and web app for their business
- UX designers, researchers and marketers who want to validate ideas with real users
- Product Managers who want to spin up something quickly without waiting for UX or engineering
- Anyone in an organization who wants to share an idea and get stakeholders onboard
- Students who want to build something as an assignment
- Engineers who don’t want to spend too much development effort upfront
- Startups with limited budget for engineers