Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) In Python
This Course is available for download now. You can contact us for Screenshots or Demo. Access for this course will be sent on google drive so please always use your Gmail id while purchasing. Join our telegram channel to see updates or proof for courses. Our Website Payment gateway(stripe) is not working at time contact us, we will share another payment method. contact us – For telegram Click Here or contact on Mail – [email protected]
Download and get FREE Udemy – Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
An amazing course which engages to provide Practical Applications of NLP: spam detection, sentiment analysis, article spinners, and latent semantic analysis.
Benefits you will gain
- At the end of this course, you will be able to write your own spam detection code in Python.
- The course will provide information for you to generate your own sentiment analysis code in Python.
- You will be able to use Python to operate latent semantic analysis or latent semantic indexing.
- You will understand the way to build your own article spinner in Python.
- You need to have your computer installed Python.
- Your willingness to write Python code.
- Ensure that numerical libraries for Python such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and BeautifulSoup are ready to be used.
- Previous understanding of Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn, as well as Machine Learning basics, is necessary
- Knowledge about Math parts, linear algebra, and probability is an advantage.