Excel Pivot tables, Charts, Dashboards in less than 30minutes
Excel Pivot tables, Charts, Dashboards in less than 30minutes — Udemy — Last updated 1/2021 — Free download
What you’ll learn
Complete pivot tables, charts, dashboards, slicers with a bonus file which contains all excel formulas (160) with detailed examples for each
Learn to impress your manager with great looking dashboards made from pivots
Access to a Professional Trainer with 5+ years of Excel Training
Learn to analyse large data sets with Pivot Tables and make decisions
Get your CV/Resume ready to impress on your next job application
Carefully designed to make people learn pivots in less than 30 minutes, all aspects in the course are right direct to the point with no wastage of time for the candidates
MS office installed on desktop/ laptop
Includes a Udemy certificate of completion which you can use to illustrate your Excel skills on your resume and in interviews.
Videos are made using Excel 2016, techniques work with any version of Excel – unless stated in the individual videos
Learn complete data analysis in excel using pivots in less than 30 minutes and also all excel formulas with detailed examples for each.
“Carefully designed to make people learn pivots in less than 30 minutes, all aspects in the course are right direct to the point with no wastage of time for the candidates”
“Impress your boss and colleagues with the new skills you learnt within a day.”
- Take your data analysis skills from ZERO to PRO with Excel Pivot Tables
- Learn how to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts and dashboards to visualize data with slicers
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Practice on 2 real world pivot datasets to work on.
- Get free access to 160 formulas with detailed examples for each.
- Bonus : Learn about the real world automation cases built by using Excel VBA, excel shortcutsWhat all you will learn from this course:
- 165 formulas sheet with detailed examples for each
- All excel shortcuts pdf
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Copying text from any image
- Conditional formatting
- Goal seek
- Data table
- Text to columns
- Protect sheet
- Remove duplicates
- Data validation
- Case studies on automation using VBA
And many more in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Students or professionals who work with any kind of data in excel to draw insights from it
- From Excel for Accounting/ Bookkeeping to excel for investment banking or Excel for data science. Anyone who is looking to become expert in data analysis in Excel at work and on their resume.