Illuminating Abstract Art Films with Wan-Ru Lin
Illuminating Abstract Art Films with Wan-Ru Lin — SkillShare — Free download
(iOS / Android friendly)
Want to learn how to create an eye-catching Light Animation from your home?
Are you already bored from staying at home? How about trying something different! Have you ever thought about the combination of “Light” and “Burst Mode Animation ”? If not, you definitely need to enrol this course. In this one hour-ish time, I am going to teach you how to use the light as your source material with the idea of “Burst Mode Animation” to create the abstract light film.Can you believe the above video was made by home lights and smart phone with very basic Adobe Premiere editing skills? What’s more? As for business, you can use the video as an intro/ outro footage or as a background video for the advertisements of your brand/ products. Or, maybe you yourself already worked in the creative field for a while and are searching for new ideas then this course can give you a different approach for your art practice. And of course, if you are a big fan of creative activities, I am sure this course will offer you enough fun and it definitely has a lot of potential for you to share the joyful moments on different occasions.
Do join my class to learn how to release your inner creative power and turn your home lights into amazing abstract art films. I am sure, after this class, you will be able to create a fantastic and unique light video on your own.
Skill Level : All Levels
Location: Stay at home and turn off your lights (very important)
- Software: Adobe Premiere (any version is okay)
- Background materials: Dark colour papers (A3 size or above) or cloth (Black, Dark Gray or Navy Blue is ideal )
- Light sources: Touch or unwanted phone with built-in light function. Basically, any home devices which can produce lights (Traditional Wattage < 40W)
- Soften light material: Wrapping tissue paper or similar
- Phone holder (not mandatory, details in class)
- Smart Phone : Both IOS and Android are okay