James Van Elswyk – P3 Scaling System
This Course is available for download now. You can contact us for Screenshots or Demo. Access for this course will be sent on google drive so please always use your Gmail id while purchasing. Join our telegram channel to see updates. want to pay through paypal contact us – On Telegram Click Here or contact on Mail – [email protected]
James Van Elswyk – P3 Scaling System Download Now
This nonstop 2-day training is ONLY for top-level business owners of small size who are making at least $30k profit per month.
– James Van Elswyk’s full hiring system revealed for the first time (see below)
– 100% private
– All training materials included (requires Non-Disclosure Agreement)
– Only attendees receive a recording (no replays available)
– Limited seating (10 people per session)
10 spots in each.
2 days of learning.
1 unforgettable dinner.
Day 1 Schedule
Profitably Scaling a Media Buying Business: Theory and Tactics
On Day 1, I give you every successful tactic I’ve ever used to improve and grow my businesses. I’ve tested and optimized these methods over the years and use them myself.
You’ll learn how to:
– Create detailed reports for labor management (using my personal template)
– Hire better employees with effective job descriptions
– Ask interview questions that automatically eliminate poor candidates
– Proactively monitor and improve labor quality
– Find the ideal balance in your compensation plans
– Train new employees across diverse fields
– Hire managers you can trust to put your business on autopilot
– Maximize performance and revenue with advanced yield optimization
– Apply social engineering to consistently create win-win situations
– Lead teams with confidence and direction
Day 2 Schedule:
We’ll be joined by one of the most successful businessmen I know: Josh Elizetxe. Together, we’ll break down your business in a hot seat format. After learning about your business, we’ll tell you how we would improve it, step by step, and help design a plan of attack.
– Exec Slice and Dice
– One-on-one analysis of your current situation
– Help with your biggest challenges
– Open question and answer format
– Deep-dive into selected topics
Purple Dinner: P3 Edition
This may be the highest-value part of the whole package!
The Purple Dinner will be held on the last night in a private setting with myself, Josh and some baller friends. This is for SUPER high-level information and networking. These dinners have been held around the globe and have become a thing of legend. Do not make the mistake of thinking this is just an added bonus – Purple Dinners are unforgettable!
Due to requests from people who are unable to attend the physical location, we are offering a limited Remote Attendance option.
You will be given access to the Live Stream during the event. After that, your access will be valid for 3 days (in case you are in a different time zone).
What you’ll learn
– Using cash metrics and company audit to decide who and how to scale.
– Monthly closeouts and reviews.
– Hiring protocols: Scripts, tests, pitch to new employees, avatars.
– Training: Steps, comp, testing and evaluations.
– Firing: Clean fires, “write up” emails and templates/scripts for actual firing to the “post-firing pump-up talk” to teams.
– Media buyer compensation plans (and theory behind them specific to geo and business goals).
– Creating company image and employee standards (speed of email response, interaction training with vendors/partners).
– Media buying structure.
– Using media buyers per traffic source or by offer.
– First manager: who and how to properly transition shifts of power.
– My exact monthly schedule of team meetings and protocols – to the day.
– Accounting, collections, cashflow analysis for auction-dependent businesses.
– Upwork for research as opposed to hiring.
The information revealed at this event will not be available anywhere else. I have never taught this before.
We will provide all slides, templates, spreadsheets and collaterals as well as replays… however, you must sign a severe NDA.
These items cost me every dollar I have spent since I had my first employee at 16.
It is incredibly valuable and I do NOT want it leaked.
I had to think long and hard about whether or not I even wanted to do this. I am basically offering the keys to my kingdom here. That’s also why I only want people who will commit to implementing this information… once you see how.