Java – Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit
Java – Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit — Cloud Academy — Free download
Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a discipline that helps to create error-free, quality code, and drives productivity by reducing and eliminating errors as well as providing many other benefits.
This entry-level training course is designed to bring you quickly up to speed with the basic features and processes involved in performing Java based test-driven development using JUnit5. It covers the key principles and practices of test-driven development, which you can then utilize within your own software engineering projects.
In this course, you’ll be guided through an end-to-end sample project in which we use test-driven development to build, test, and package a Java 11 based library that will provide an API to convert Bitcoins into foreign currency.
- Understand the fundamentals of TDD and JUnit5
- Use TDD to build, test, and package a Java 11 based library
- Perform TDD by performing Red-Green-Refactor iterations
- Learn how to use TDD to build, test, and package a Java 11 based library
- Learn how to create unit tests using the JUnit5 testing framework
- Software developers interested in using TDD to build JDK11 based applications using Java
To get the most out of this course, you should have a basic understanding of JDK11 and the Java programming language, as well as software development and the software development life cycle (SDLC).