Learn Power BI with Real World COVID-19 Dataset by William Belisle
Learn Power BI with Real World COVID-19 Dataset — Udemy — Last updated 1/2021 — Free download
What you’ll learn
You will learn how to use Power BI with real world data. A start-to-finish project using Covid-19 data.
No major prerequisites
Watch videos showing you every step of the process of creating awesome interactive reports in Power BI Desktop. Follow along with a free dataset that shows COVID-19 Cases around the world. We start with the basics of Power BI and move on to using DAX formulas and other more advanced features. At the end of the class you will have a Power BI project that you can use.
Some of the topics included in this class:
- Installing Power BI
- Importing data into Power BI
- Using a World Map visual
- Charts and Trendlines
- Displaying data on Cards
- Creating robust DAX formulas
- Create a Calendar table
- Relationships between tables
- Cosmetic formatting of visuals
You will learn how to use DAX measures to:
- Get the most recent value from a dataset
- Calculate values on a “per million” basis based on the country’s population so countries of different population sizes can be compared
- Create 7-day moving averages
And much more.
This class gives you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a strong foundation with Power BI. No prior business intelligence experience required. Power BI Desktop is a free tool that can be downloaded from Microsoft (instructions in video) so no need to spend any additional money on software.
Power BI is becoming more important as a Business Intelligence tool every day. Learn it now with this engaging course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to increase their Power BI capability to create great interactive reports and work with data