Learn to Color Grade with the Lumetri Panel Essentials in: Premiere Pro with William Buckley
Learn to Color Grade with the Lumetri Panel Essentials in: Premiere Pro with William Buckley— SkillShare — Free download
This complete course will take you through the steps of learning the “Lumetri panels” in Adobe Premiere. From color correction to color grading.
We have included all the materials so you can “follow along”.
This Essentials crash course has everything you need if you are stuck for time to get you up and coloring in a short time frame.
What do I get?
- 9 Lessons to follow along.
- All files and video clips used in this course.
What will I learn?
You will learn a complete essential training of color correction and grading in Premiere Pro.
- How to color correct an image and the steps involved.
- The functionality of the Lumetri tool panel.
- Understand the measurement tools like the waveform, RGB parade and vector scope
- How to color grade Flat or Slog footage
- Create tracking masks to color correct a specific area.
- Match the colors of different shots.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any Premiere Pro user that would like to get better at color correction and the lumetri tools.
- This course is not for experienced colorists.
- This course is for Color beginners that want to be color grading their video as quickly as possible.
- An installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 or later
- Mac or PC that can process full HD video clips to work with the attached materials.
- You are required to have some basic experience with Premiere Pro.
What is the Lumetri panel ?
A series of tools that will allow you to change and correct video for things such as
- White Balance
- Exposure , contrast and skin tones
- Secondary ” masking ” of specific areas of the image
- Color grading for that Hollywood orange and Teel look
- and much more…