Make a Website with the Astra Theme by David Utke
Make a Website with the Astra Theme by David Utke — SkillShare — Free download
Learn how to create a professional, responsive website using the FREE Astra theme and the Gutenberg block editor from WordPress. Astra is an industry leading WordPress theme and the most download theme across WordPress. In combination with the Gutenberg block editor, you’re able to create and design any type of website you like with no coding skills required.
Astra specifically provides drag and drop functionality to your workflow with WordPress, That means you can simply drag and drop element blocks into place in a easy to understand, visual way and edit as you see fit. The Astra Theme overall works perfectly well with the Gutenberg editor to create any type of website you want.
In this course we cover from step 1 to step done about how to create a personal or professional blog with this amazing theme:
- Get a domain name from a domain name registrar, Namecheap.
- How to get a shared hosting account from SiteGround.
- How to properly install WordPress.
- A complete design tutorial on how to make an impressive looking website using the Astra theme.
- Pro back end settings, permalink and security tips.
- Advanced customization features for the Hello Theme.
- How to optimize your website for mobile.
- Additional tools and plugins to enhance your designs.
The Astra Theme is perfect for anyone looking to start a professional looking website that can be customized to a high degree with the Gutenberg block editor. Multiple design options for pages that is also responsive for multiple devices. This theme is perfect for anyone wanting a blank slate theme to create upon.
This course is a complete guide on how to create a professional website using WordPress on a self hosted web host. It’s perfect for anyone looking to learn and understand how to use the Astra theme and the default Gutenberg page building block editor from WordPress.