Post Processing in Lightroom – Learn Creative Editing Techniques for your Landscape Photography with Daniel Gastager
Post Processing in Lightroom – Learn Creative editing Techniques for your Landscape Photography with Daniel Gastager — SkillShare — Free download
Whether you’re a photographer who uses Lightroom only, or if you want to make the last finishing touches after you edited your files in Photoshop. This tutorial includes the right techniques for you!
This is my in-depth, 3-hour Lightroom Masterclass where I demonstrate all the different functions you need as a landscape photographer to edit your images in a creative and professional way.
After watching this tutorial you will be able to process your Raw-files so they stand out from the crowd.
You can follow me along step by step how I use each adjustment technique in different images.
I’m also going to show you how to edit one image completely from start to finish with my unique editing techniques inside Lightroom and Camera Raw.
The programs I use are Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Camera Raw. Right after your purchase, you will receive a download link for the videos.
These are big files so if you are on Mac, please use the program “Unarchiver” to unzip them.
All the sample Raw’s are included for practice purposes. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I’m always there to help.
The following techniques are demonstrated in my Lightroom Masterclass:
- RAW-Processing Basics
- Sharpening techniques
- How to merge a Panorama
- How to blend different exposures for more dynamic range
- An in-depth overview of how to adjust colors in your image
- How to use the split toning function to create an amazing color contrast
- Tone Curve Adjustments
- How to use the graduated filter to achieve the best results
- The creative usage of the Radial Filter
- How to use the brush tool to enhance details and colors of your image
- In-depth instruction on how to use the range masking feature to achieve amazing results
- Editing a Raw-file from start to finish