Road to Nirvana: Building Blocks of Mindfulness Meditation
Road to Nirvana: Building Blocks of Mindfulness Meditation — Udemy — Published 9/2020 — Free download
What you’ll learn
Mindfulness Meditation Basics and Origins
Scientific Understanding of Human Brain
What is Nirvana / Enlightenment ? How to achieve it ?
Darwin’s Theory of Natural Selection and how it enables thinking
Discovery of False Self / Ego
Slowing down time to have a deeper look at your thoughts
Learn what world’s top Psychologist, Life Coaches and scientists think about Nirvana
Discover the correct way to meditate and reap maximum benefits
Take control of your attention
Curiosity to learn more about human mind
Discover his own path towards everlasting happiness
Welcome to Road to Nirvana.
This course is an amalgamation of my research efforts, that I undertook to understand the power of mindfulness meditation as a tool to boost my creativity, primarily to help me innovate better in my professional life.
It’s in my inherent nature not to trust what I read or think is correct, and thus always make it a point to get it validated by the experts at “thinkingpsychologist” podcast.
All my primary and secondary research learnings have been validated by a group of thinkers and practitioners incl. Evolutionary Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Life Coaches, Authors, Corporate Trainers, Healers, and Buddhist Monks.
I have been able to divide this complete course into 3 Dimensions for easy understanding:
1. Understand the Origins/Past: Delving deeper into spirituality and religion of various religions across the globe to unearth the meaning of Nirvana and further try to find similarities in their teachings.
2. How far has science reached: Exploring the progress that science has made to date in terms of understanding the human mind and the impact of mindfulness meditation on the human brain. Further trying to understand the definition of Nirvana from the scientific angle.
3. Experiencing it Ourself: Once we had drawn a parallel between religion and science in order to best use mindfulness meditation to our advantage. We undertake some small meditation practices that have been recommended by the experts and validated by me for the best and fastest utilization of this practice for life-changing transformation.
Pick up this course if you wish to:
· Listen to your thoughts and validate its authenticity
· Boost your creativity
· Change the way you perceive the world around you
· Find the correct way that best suits your meditation practice
· Calm the incessant chatter
· Increase in concentration
· Discover the power of being in the present
· Enrich your knowledge
· Transform your life
· Earn a certificate and help others transform their life
Who this course is for:
- Beginners of Meditation
- Human Brain Enthusiasts
- Happiness Seekers
- People finding a way to take control of their life
- Stress & Anxiety Solution seekers
- Depression Warriors