SimpliLearn – Business Analyst
Business Analyst — SimpliLearn — Free download
This Business Analyst Master’s Program is designed to hone your expertise in the latest Business analytics tools and techniques, including planning and monitoring, data analysis and statistics, visualizations, Agile Scrum methodologies, and SQL databases. This Business Analyst certification course will train you in a practical manner with real-world case studies, ensuring that you’re market-ready.
Why become a Business Analyst?
The employment of management analysts, including business analysts, is expected to grow 14 percent between 2018 and 2028, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This is a higher growth rate than other professions.
Business Analysts use data to outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for businesses and report them back to the stakeholders in the organization. They also play a crucial role in fixing outdated processes, driving new technology adoption, and innovation, making this an in-demand role in every area of business, from consulting to product management. A Business Analyst’s career path can take them in multiple directions, depending on their experience and future career goals. Simplilearn’s Business Analyst Certification is a perfect program to kick start your career, and have endless growth opportunities.
With this Business Analyst Training you can:
- Grasp the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and regression to data sets using Excel
- Understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics planning and monitoring
- Master the concepts of requirements life cycle management
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the agile perspective
- Learn to analyze data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards
- Master the Agile Scrum project management approach
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, daily scrum synchronization, sprint planning, and review
- Understand business analysis key concepts and business analysis core concept model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool (UQT) and SQL command
- Plan, execute, monitor, and track Scrum projects
- Absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations