The Chart Guys – Entries & Exits Trading Course
The Chart Guys – Entries & Exits Strategy — Free download
Do you know when to pull the trigger?
Do you often sell and suddenly the price skyrockets? Or perhaps as soon as you buy, the price drops?
Have you ever found yourself in a trade, your positions currently in the red, and wonder if you should sell? Protecting your capital is important right? So you sell at a loss, and wonder what went wrong, only to watch your ticker drive up into the green?
You’re not alone. Finding the right time to jump into or out of a trade is one of the most challenging aspects of trading.
We often hear from traders who are constantly frustrated by timing!
Understanding the importance of timing and the most readily used indicators and techniques represents the best way to consistently find the best entries and exits for your trade plans.
At the Chart Guys, this is the one area we find impacts traders of all skill levels, from those who are just starting to read charts to 10 year veterans making a living trading high volatility options.
One of commonly asked question is: “Is it a good time to Sell and lock profits?
We have developed this course in order to help our members understand the methodology behind answering this question.
This course will help you identify the best possible entries and exits you can make and maximize your return per trade.
In this course’s 11 modules you will learn:
- Overcome emotions that betray you in trading
- Develop and execute highly organized trading plans, utilizing the skills developed in the Indicators and Overlays module.
- Work through Bullish & Bearish strategies, learning how to recognize and exploit actionable signals.
- Develop your trading plan even more effectively through the Setting Price Targets & Risk Management modules
- Develop your own approach to trading life through an introduction to the daily preparation method used by TCG Team Members
- Leverage key Chart Patterns, a powerful highly visual trading methodology that can be used to validate all of the techniques taught in this course
We thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope you find this course to be a valuable educational experience.
Jason & Dan