The Complete Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Course 2021
The Complete Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Course 2021 — Udemy — Last updated 2/2021 — Free download
There will be no Prerequisites.
Basic knowledge of Python will be good.
But everything will be taught from the round up.
Interested in the field of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by a software engineer. I hope with my experience and knowledge I did gain throughout years, I can share my knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
I will walk you step-by-step into the Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence . Throughout the brand new version of the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Deep Learning.
- Google Colab
- Jupiter Notebook
- Artificial Intelligent In Healthcare.
- Artificial Neural Network.
- Activation Function.
- Feature scaling.
- Generating a DNA Sequence.
- Data Pre-processing.
- Sigmoid Function.
- Tanh Function.
- ReLU Function.
- Leaky Relu Function.
- Exponential Linear Unit Function.
- Swish function.
- Markov Models.
- K-Nearest Neighbors Algorithms (KNN).
- Support Vector Machines (SVM).
- Importing library and data.
- Deep feedforward networks.
- Analysing Data.
- Exploratory Analysis.
- Handling Missing Data And Anomalies in Python.
- Data standardization.
- Temporal Features.
- Geolocation Features.
- Data Scaling.
- Data Visualization.
- Visualizing Geolocation Data.
- Understanding Machine Learning Algorithm.
- Splitting Data into Training Set and Test Set.
- Training Neural Network.
- Model building.
- Analysing Results.
- Model compilation.
- A Comparison Of Categorical And Binary Problem.
- Make a Prediction.
- Testing Accuracy.
- Confusion Matrix.
- ROC Curve.
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises that are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models. There are five big projects on healthcare problems and one small project to practice. These projects are listed below:
- Predicting Taxi Fares in New York City
- DNA Classification Project.
- Heart Disease Classification Project.
- Diagnosing Coronary Artery Disease Project.
- Breast Cancer Detection Project.
- Predicting Diabetes with Multilayer Perceptrons Project.
- Iris Flower.
And as a bonus, this course includes one extra big projects for each month.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning tools. Any people who want to work in a Car company as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence engineer.
- Any people who want to create added value to the local hospital by using powerful Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning tools.
- Any people who want to work in healthcare field as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence engineer.
- Any people who want to work in a Taxi Company as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence engineer.