Unsupervised Deep Learning In Python
This Course is available for download now. You can contact us for Screenshots or Demo. Access for this course will be sent on google drive so please always use your Gmail id while purchasing. Join our telegram channel to see updates or proof for courses. Our Website Payment gateway(stripe) is not working at time contact us, we will share another payment method. contact us – For telegram Click Here or contact on Mail – [email protected]
Unsupervised Deep Learning In Python – Free Download
You will get free and download this course Unsupervised Deep Learning In Python from Udemy!!
This course will give you chance to learn about Theano / Tensorflow: Autoencoders, Restricted Boltzmann Machines, Deep Neural Networks, t-SNE and PCA
What this course brings you?
- This course will teach you knowledge to help you understand the theory behind principal components analysis (PCA).
- If before you do not know about the use of PCA for dimensionality reduction, visualization, de-correlation, and denoising, this course will help you deal with this.
- After this course, it will be possible for you to derive the PCA algorithm by hand.
- There will be lessons aim to teach you about how to write code for PCA, and more …
- You need to have some knowledge about calculus as well as linear algebra.
- It will also necessary for you to own skills of Python coding.
- You also need some previous experience relating to Numpy, Theano, also Tensorflow.
- You need to get some basic knowledge about the way how gradient descent is utilized to train machine learning models.
- It is necessary fo you to install Python, Numpy, and Theano.
- To attend this course, you need some knowledge of probability and statistics.
- You also need to know how to code a feedforward neural network in Theano / Tensorflow to complete this course.