Writing Ad Copy with Michael Duquet
This Course is available for download now. You can contact us for Screenshots or Demo. Access for this course will be sent on google drive so please always use your Gmail id while purchasing. Join our telegram channel to see updates or proof for courses. Our Website Payment gateway(stripe) is not working at time contact us, we will share another payment method. contact us – For telegram Click Here or contact on Mail – [email protected]
Writing Ad Copy with Michael Duquet — Lynda — Updated 1/28/2021 — Free download
Learn how to write ad copy that effectively conveys your brand and converts clicks into sales, traffic, and signups. Conversion and growth strategist Michael Duquet walks you through the rules for writing ads for different platforms. He goes over ways to hit your advertising goals (macro and micro and acquisition and retention), and shows how to craft copy for specific media types, including websites, email, direct mail, and social media. Because different audiences are receptive to different kinds of ads, Michael shows how to change your message and tone based on your target audience and customer persona. In the final chapters, he walks you through some common dos and don’ts and explains what the future of advertising holds for copywriters and creative strategists.
- Describe how to keep content relevant.
- Recognize the importance of carefully choosing grammar and syntax.
- Cite ways to improve the chances of acquiring new customers in your ads.
- Differentiate between website ad copy and social media ad copy.
- Explain the value of customer personas.
- Name the ways in which content marketing differs from traditional advertising.