Leading Yourself by Lisa Earle McLeod and Elizabeth (McLeod) Lotardo
Leading Yourself by Lisa Earle McLeod and Elizabeth (McLeod) Lotardo — Lynda — Released 12/23/2020 — Free download
Before you can effectively lead others, you need to lead yourself. In this course, learn how to manage your mindset, behaviors, and workplace relationships to help you stand out in your organization and in your industry as a leader. Whether you’re on the management track or you’re an individual contributor, authors and leadership experts Lisa Earle McLeod and Elizabeth Lotardo can help you take charge of your own learning. They explain when and where you need to be leading yourself, as well as how to track your goals, take charge of your own development, and even give yourself a performance review. Plus, learn tips for motivating yourself, leading your peers, and managing your boss.
- List the three primary sources of internal motivation.
- Recognize how strategic goals can help you achieve success.
- Name three areas of focus when evaluating your own performance.
- Recall a method for mentally rebounding after a failure.
- Identify strategies that will encourage your peers.